Pinner Construction is dedicated to represent the Owner on a wide variety of construction projects with expertise in Pre-Construction and Construction Management services.
Our methods include many traditional techniques as well as up to date modern technology including the latest computer software to deliver a complete and quantifiable construction project.
Pre-Construction and Project Management
In order to get a project off to a good start and give the owner the very best opportunity to achieve their goals, it is important to have a team that is involved with the project from the very inception to the close out.
Pinner Construction Pre-Construction services have proven to be extremely beneficial to the owner and the end user of the facility. In other words, the same person is responsible and understands the history of the project from start to finish.
A partial list of the Pre-Construction Services that we offer is:
- Identify and implement an overall Construction Management plan that is project specific .
- Develop a master schedule.
- Establish and update conceptual budgets.
- Initiate value engineering where required or desired.
- Review design documents and coordinate progress meetings to review design comments.
- Conduct value engineering and cost assessment meetings.
- Develop bidding procedures.
- Generate bidder’s list and establish pre-qualification procedures.
- Expedite bid document delivery system and prepare bid advertisements.
- Conduct pre-bid conference.
Provide bid evaluation and verify bidder’s qualification as required.
Construction Management Services
During the construction of the project, Pinner Construction Management will be on the project as required to make sure that the end goals are met. We have made a firm commitment on our projects that after the ground-breaking, we operate and manage the project using our skills as General Contractors. You will never hear anyone from our staff refer to our responsibility on the project as merely a conduit for information and record keeping. We are proactive to achieve the goals of the project and work closely with other General Contractors or Multiple Prime Contractors to deliver the project.
Pinner Construction Management has a solid working relationship with many Architects and Engineers dealing with Educational Facilities, Prisons, Government Contracts and Port Facilities.
See the finished results of construction management projects we’ve completed.