As a Project Administrator with Pinner Construction, you will be working on exciting projects in a variety of market sectors, for a variety of clients, throughout Los Angeles county. As an official Pinner Ambassador, you will be encouraged to participate in and contribute to our culture of excellence, trust and quality. As a valuable member in shaping Pinner Construction’s future, you will aid in the development of adopting innovative processes and techniques in order increase the company’s momentum moving forward.
Your primary goal will be to organize, plan and prepare all site logistics. Take the lead on objectives such as the coordination and scheduling of all site activities to ensure superior and efficient results.
Project Administrator Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate project meetings and record meeting minutes.
- Perform document control for all physical and electronic documents.
- Perform receptionist duties for the project by answering phones, taking messages and updating the project calendar.
- Provide outstanding customer service for all Pinner Construction, Owner, Subcontractors and Design Teams.
- Act as the project concierge by hosting guests, taking ownership of jobsite trailer organization and pointing people in the right direction for the information they need.
- Provide technical assistance for the project team.
- Capture project progress photos to be sent to the Marketing Department.
Project Administrator Job Requirements
- 1+ years of industry experience.
- Working knowledge of field practices, procedures, concepts and current knowledge of building codes.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Listening and problem-solving skills are critical.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Windows Operating Systems.
- Bluebeam knowledge is encouraged.
What We Offer
Pinner Construction is a century old company whom has been building trust and quality since 1919. This trust has been cultivated between our employees, clients and project teams through the passion and talent of our Pinner team. We employ countless motivated and talented individuals who wish to apply their skills to some of the most meaningful, interesting and challenging project in Southern California. We encourage diversity within Pinner Construction and are an equal opportunity employer to Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled persons and encourage you to apply.