As a Project Engineer at Pinner Construction, you will be working on exciting projects in a variety of market sectors, for a variety of clients, throughout Los Angeles county. As an official Pinner Ambassador, you will be encouraged to participate in and contribute to our culture of excellence, trust and quality. As a valuable member in shaping Pinner Construction’s future, you will aid in the development of adopting innovative processes and techniques in order increase the company’s momentum moving forward.
Your primary goal will be to assist the project team as an acting liaison between owners, design teams, engineers, subcontractors and consultants. This includes, but is not limited to, material procurement and schedule coordination. Through out the course of the project, it will be the responsibility of the project team and Project Engineer to ensure that the technical aspects of the project are being completed as established in the project’s specifications. By taking imitative in executing all responsibilities with expediency and accuracy, you will create value for yourself and your project.
Project Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain and update all sets of drawings, specifications and logs.
- Set up and maintain the electronic filing system for the project.
- Maintain, prepare and update the master CPM schedule.
- Understand and evaluate the means and processes of the construction project.
- Route and distribute all project documentation to project teams.
- Review, analyze and transmit all submittals for the project.
- Prepare the documentation for work orders, cost reports, change orders and logs.
- Maintain project progress photo album.
- Maintain record set drawings.
- Prepare and compile the project closeout documents.
- Document all punch list activies and work.
- Complete additional assigned responsibilities.
Project Engineer Job Requirements
- Work in Los Angeles county.
- Hold either a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business Management, Architecture or relative 2-7 years industry experience.
What We Offer
Pinner Construction is a century old company whom has been building trust and quality since 1919. This trust has been cultivated between our employees, clients and project teams through the passion and talent of our Pinner team. We employ countless motivated and talented individuals who wish to apply their skills to some of the most meaningful, interesting and challenging project in Southern California. We encourage diversity within Pinner Construction and are an equal opportunity employer to Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled persons and encourage you to apply.