As a Project Superintendent at Pinner Construction, you will be working on exciting projects in a variety of market sectors, for a variety of clients, throughout Los Angeles county. As an official Pinner Ambassador, you will be encouraged to participate in and contribute to our culture of excellence, trust and quality. As a valuable member in shaping Pinner Construction’s future, you will aid in the development of adopting innovative processes and techniques in order increase the company’s momentum moving forward.
Your primary goal will be to organize, plan and prepare all site logistics. Take the lead on objectives such as the coordination and scheduling of all site activities to ensure superior and efficient results.
Project Superintendent Roles & Responsibilities
- Capable of performing Assistant Project Superintendent and Project Engineer responsibilities.
- Conduct project safety meetings and enforce safety policies and procedures throughout the course of the project.
- Prepare and maintain the project schedule.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Owner, Subcontractors and Architect.
- Coordinate field construction work through organization and proper planning.
- Set the standard for excellent quality control.
- Properly plan the purchasing of materials and tools.
- Review project drawings, specifications and submittals.
- Attend or hold regular Subcontractor and Management meetings.
- Perform start-up testing and prepare for Owner turnover.
- Document final close-out and guarantee Owner acceptance.
- Complete additional assigned responsibilities.
Project Superintendent Job Requirements
- Work in either Los Angeles or San Bernardino County.
- Hold either an Associate’s degree in a related field and 5 years of Project Superintendent related experience.
What We Offer
Pinner Construction is a century old company whom has been building trust and quality since 1919. This trust has been cultivated between our employees, clients and project teams through the passion and talent of our Pinner team. We employ countless motivated and talented individuals who wish to apply their skills to some of the most meaningful, interesting and challenging project in Southern California. We encourage diversity within Pinner Construction and are an equal opportunity employer to Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled persons and encourage you to apply.